More Links


Welcome, My Etsy Shop Is Below Feel free to browse. Happy Shopping :)





~FEATURED POSTS~
What have I been up to you ask? :) (I post in the comments section)
Gearing Up for pottery class

If you found something helpful. A tip is appreciated.





Tuesday 24 March 2015

Pottery Class 101 - Reseach! - My collection Of How to Youtube Videos

I love ceramics but I have only just begun my journey with clay. I am trying to learn all I can from the wonderful people on Youtube that share their knowledge and experience with the world. I thank you so much.

My progress for actually making stuff
I will post my worst the date and my best the date.

Cylinder:
what am I supposed to do? SIMON LEACH - 7 forms to aid throwing cylinder
Ok... now how do I do that? SIMON LEACH - 7 steps to making a cylinder !
Home work -  cut your first 100 pots and see - pottery throwing a simple pottery cylinder
Mats Svensson  - Throwing a cylinder on a potters wheel not in English but its nice and slow
rogerjyee " Centering clay / how to center on a pottery wheel tips demo : Pottery Making. Part 1. "
Timsee clay "Help! I can't center"
Timsee clay HELP! I can't pull a wall

Yay! I did a Cylinder!!! Now what?

Spheres
youdanxxx pottery - Throwing a spherical round Korean type pottery Vase on the wheel
geobeats - Pottery Making: How to Make Enclosed Candles and Shakers

Yay! Then What?

A Teapot!
OMG! --- really did I just make that?


ok now how do I get it off the wheel >.<

Help! Now it's Stuck Pottery Wheel Throwing Demonstion
Slip Decorations
Slip decoration tool - by Charan Sachar  Thank you for sharing Charan this is amazing in its simplicity and brilliance

Ooooohs and AAAhhhhhs
Tevisan Ceramics: pottery and porcelain Creations (English)
HOW TO SCULPT A DRAGON ATTACKING IN MID FLIGHT - MONSTER MONTH - DAY 17

Basket - omg
MAKING A HANDWOVEN HILLGROVE PORCELAIN BASKET CAHIRCIVEEN IRELAND
Making a woven Ring of Kerry Rose Basket at Hillgrove Porcelain Cahirciveen Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment